Annual iSeeCars Future Entrepreneurs Scholarship
- Open to all majors and entering freshman, undergraduate, and graduate students currently enrolled in an accredited U.S. college.
- Full-time status at an accredited 4-year college.
All applications must be submitted by March 31, 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- Write an essay (between 500-600 words) on the following topic:
- Describe your passion for entrepreneurship and any future plans, including your volunteer work, hobbies, and professional or academic involvement. Include any relevant links at the end of the essay.
- Submit your college transcript.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available