Aspiring Managers Scholarship
- All prospective and currently enrolled undergraduate students are eligible to apply for this award.
- Prospective students must possess proof of acceptance to an accredited US college, university or vocational/trade school.
All essays must be submitted by December 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Please submit an 800 – 1500 word essay, on what you perceive to be the most revolutionary development in the management industry since the turn of the century. How was the business world changed by it? Why was it more impactful than other innovations? How will it impact the future of business?
- To support your essay please record a video explanation of the ideas outlined in your essay and the reasoning behind it. It should be between 5 and 10 minutes long and touch on the key ideas you wrote in your essay. Please show your passion for effective management and the ideas you have formed!
- Please submit proof of enrollment or a copy of an acceptance letter to an accredited university/college/trade school listed on the U.S. Department of Education’s official website.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available