Atlanta Car Accident Lawyers 2018 Community Service Scholarship
- You have been accepted to, or are currently enrolled in, an accredited college or university in the U.S. Both undergraduate and graduate students are welcome, as well as incoming first-year students.
- You carry at least a 3.0 GPA.
- You have a history of voluntary community service in any form, and a passion for volunteerism.
All applications must be submitted by December 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit a current resume which should include your volunteer history
- Complete the online application
- Submit an unofficial copy of your transcript from your current college or university. If you are an incoming first-year student, you may use a transcript from your most recent previous school.
- Write an essay (500-1,000 words) on the following topic:
- What holds so many people back from performing service work? What practical strategies or policies could overcome these challenges and get more people involved in community service? Feel free to speak about your own experiences and how you first became involved in community service.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available