Automotive Aftermarket Scholarship
- Must be a full-time student attending a US or Canadian college or ASE/NATEF certified post secondary school for automotive, heavy duty or collision repair technicians.
- Graduating high school seniors planning to be full-time students at any of the above also qualify.
All applications must be submitted by March 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- You will be asked for a one-page essay about your career goals. This may be entered directly into the on-line application, or attached to the application as a Word or Adobe .pdf file. You can also post an optional short video on YouTube and include the link to it on your scholarship application. If you mark the video as “Private” only our reviewers will have the link to view it.
- You will be asked for at least one letter of reference. The best reference letters come from your employer, an automotive teacher or counselor, or your sponsor from the automotive aftermarket. Some of the organizations that work with GAAS and UAF require a reference from one of their members. Each organization’s page has the details about their eligibility requirements.
- You must submit your high school transcript, and your post-secondary transcript if you are already in a post secondary program. We will accept copies of school transcripts.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available