Association for Women in Mathematics Essay Contest
- Open to students grades 6-12 and college undergraduates
All applications must be submitted by January 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Your essay should be based primarily on an interview with a woman currently working in a mathematical career. The submission must be in essay form, not just a transcript of your interview.
- The essay should be approximately 500 to 1000 words in length.
- You may interview and write about any woman currently working in a mathematical sciences career.
- If you would like to be put in contact with someone who has agreed to be interviewed for this contest, please contact Dr. Joanna Bieri (interviewee coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that interviewee contacts will only be given out for requests received by January 10 each year.
- Submit via the Essay Contest Form.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available