BabaSupport Second Scholarship
- Applicants must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher in a 4.0 scale
- Applicants must be a permanent resident or a native of the United States
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full undergraduate or graduate degree program in an accredited university
All applications must be submitted by September 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (between 500-1,000 words) on one of the following topics:
- What are the long-term effects of living in a technological world? Are these mostly negative or positive? How has it affected you?
- How do social media, texting, cell phones, and the Internet make the world, bigger or smaller? How much does it matter to you?
- Which is your most favorite movie? How has it motivated you and given lessons for life?
- Complete the online application
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available