To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be:
- Enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States of America
- 18 years or older
- Not a family member of a BambooHR employee
How to Apply:
- Fill out the application form.
- Write a short personal statement (100-250 words) about how you embrace and live one of BambooHR’s seven core values: Enjoy Quality of Life, Make It Count, Grow from Good to Great, Lead from Where You Are, Assume the Best, Be Open, Do the Right Thing
- Choose one of the two submission options to complete and attach it to the application.
- Then select one of the two submission options found on the companies website; these options being:
- Writing a 500 word or less essay on building an HR plan for a scenario (the scenario can be found on the direct scholarship website)
- Create a 1:30 second video explaining how you have been able to grow from good to great within your academic career.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available