Bautista LeRoy Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Scholarships will be awarded based primarily on need and quality of the proposed candidates.
- Candidates must be in college, graduate school, or admitted to college the following year.
- Scholarship awards will be given to members of the Asian American Bar Association of Kansas City (AABAKC).
All applications must be submitted by March 30, 2018. Winner will be announced May 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Submit a 250 word maximum essay that addresses:
- Why you are applying for “Bautista LeRoy Entrepreneur Scholarship”
- How receiving this scholarship will benefit your professional goals
- The basis and extent of your need for this scholarship
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available