Becker Law Office – Scholarship Essay Contest 2018
- Must be a graduating high school senior or a current college student in the United States.
- Three scholarships will be awarded with a combined total of $5,000.
All applications must be submitted by April 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (between 500 and 750 words) on the following topic:
- Over the last decade, teenage driving became a controversial topic. Many argue that states should implement stricter drivers license requirements and increase the legal driving age. What are alternative prevention methods states can take to reduce crashes and injuries among young drivers?
- Upload an official copy of a current academic transcript.
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available