- You must be at least eighteen (18) years old and a legal resident of one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia
- You must currently be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate, graduate, or vocational program, or be planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate, graduate or vocational program during the entirety of the 2017-2018 academic program at an accredited career college, technical school, or two- or four-year college or university in the United States
- You must be pursuing a degree related to technology (i.e. computer science, software engineering, management information systems)
How to apply
- A 1-2 page essay on how you plan to improve the world through innovation or technology
- Proof of full-time enrollment in undergraduate, graduate, or vocational program
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available