BestBTDevices Annual $500 Scholarship Award
- This scholarship program is only applicable for Undergraduate or Postgraduate students.
- Applicants should have a keen interest in Bluetooth technology.
- The submission should be concise, creative and engaging. Plus, any referenced content or images used should be appropriately attributed.
- Individuals who want to participate in this scholarship program need to submit an original, well-researched & well-written content of 1000 to 1500 words on the following topic –
- How Bluetooth Technology Has Changed Human Interaction with Devices?
Like mentioned above, the article should be about 1000-1500 words and should be submitted in a word.doc file. Applicants need to attach the following personal information along with their article and send it to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photo of Applicant
- Full Name
- Residential Address
- Contact Details
- Name of the College or University
- Name of the Course/Stream Enrolled for
- College ID card or any other Identity Proof that shows you are student
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available