BestMattressReviews.com Sleep Scholarship
- Applicants must be current high school seniors attending school in the United States OR current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens
- Applicants must be anticipating completion of high school diploma at time of application or already in possession of high school diploma / GED
- Applicants must be planning to or already currently pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Applicants must be carrying a minimum 3.0 GPA currently or at the end of their senior year
All applications must be submitted by May 19, 2018.
How to Submit Your Application
- Create a short video (no more than four minutes in length) answering the questions above and upload it to Youtube with the title “Best Mattress Reviews – Sleep Scholarship Application
- Create a single page google word doc and, in it, answer the following questions – please use full sentences and feel free to elaborate if you have more to say about any of these:
- What time do you usually wake up during the weekdays (on a typical week of school)?
- What time do you usually wake up during the weekends?
- Do you ever feel like you could fall asleep in class? If so, what time(s) of day do you get sleepy?
- On average, how many hours a night did you sleep during finals week? Do you feel like it was enough, too much or too little?
- Where do you keep your phone while you sleep? Is the ringer on or is it set to silent or vibrate?
- Do you usually go to bed at the same time every night? If so, what time is that on the weekdays and what time is that on the weekends?
- What’s typically the last activity you participate in before you go to bed each night?
- Have you been diagnosed with a sleep disorder?
- Do you feel like you have trouble sleeping? If yes, how has that affected you?
- Please email us with a link to the video, google doc with complete answers to the survey above, as well as the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your full name, mailing address, and telephone number
- The name of the college/university that you will attend with proof of enrollment
- What majors/minors you’re currently interested in
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.