BIAW Education Program Scholarship
- WA State Residents only.
- Students who will be applying to any WA state accredited community, vocational/technical college, or university.
- Students who can demonstrate a need for additional funding to complete their programs in a construction industry-related field of study.
All applications must be postmarked by May 10, 2019.
How to Apply
- Submit the following 5 items and mail to the address below:
- Application form found online.
- Three letters of recommendation describing your qualifications that make you a clear choice for a BIAW scholarship. At least two letters should be from those who interact with you in your professional life: supervisor, co-worker, counselor, teacher, etc.
- Academic transcript (unofficial copy allowed) from your last two semesters, three quarters, or a copy of your most recent transcript.
- Essay (250 word min.) on your career goals.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Amount: Amount Varies
Paper Application Available