BigRentz Engineering Scholarship
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Currently be pursuing, or plan to pursue, an engineering degree with a discipline related to design, construction, or operation of machinery or structures (e.g., civil engineering, geotechnical engineering, structural engineering, agricultural engineering, industrial engineering, transportation engineering).
- You may be a senior in high school, an undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate student to be eligible.
All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm EST on August 3, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (between 750 and 1,500 words) on the following topic:
- The future of engineering: How do you see technology changing or impacting your specific discipline of engineering over the next 5+ years? What excites you most about these changes? What challenges (if any) will this create?
- Complete the student questionnaire.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available