Blanchard Law Legal Scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- Must be interested in a career in the legal field.
- Must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above.
All applications must be submitted by June 15, 2019.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (1,000 words or less) on the following prompt:
- Describe a pivotal moment that made you want a career in law. Since this time, what have you done to further your pursuit? Outside of a degree, in what ways will your education help better prepare you for a role in the legal field?
- Submit an updated resume.
- Submit your current unofficial transcript.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.