BMI Student Composer Award
- Citizens of a country in the Western Hemisphere.
- Enrolled in an accredited public, private, or parochial secondary school, in an accredited college or conservatory of music, or engaged in the private study of music with a recognized and established teacher (other than a relative).
- Born on or after February 2, 1990. Applicants must be age 27 or younger, as of the competition deadline on February 1, 2018.
- Potential first-time winners or prior winners of this award no more than two times. Any composer having won this award three times previously is not eligible to enter the contest again (Honorable Mention excluded).
All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm EST on February 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available