Body Details Scholarship for Aspiring Professionals
- Applicant must be a current student at an accredited undergraduate or graduate university.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- Applicants must submit an unofficial copy of their transcript.
All applications must be submitted by July 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Please choose one of the questions provided for your essay. Essays must be between 500 and 1,000 words.
- How has working in the beauty, spa, or aesthetic medical field inspired you to pursue a career in aesthetics?
- How have your personal experiences with unwanted body hair or a tattoo negatively affected your life?
- Please complete the online application form listed on the website.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available