Bond’s Escape Room Annual Scholarship
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university studying in one of the following fields: business, game design, IT, programming, or similar fields of study.
- Be in good academic standing with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
All applications must be submitted by April 30, 2019.
How to Apply
- Submit a cover letter including:
- A little bit about what makes you, You!
- Your full name and school you are attending
- Write an essay (1,000 words max) answering the following prompt:
- Can games (board games, video games, group activities, sports, etc.) play a role in creating teamwork, communication, or peace in your community or the world?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.