Boxercraft Pancreatic Cancer Scholarship
In order to qualify for the Boxercraft Fight Against Pancreatic Cancer Scholarship, a few recommendations must be met. The scholarship is open to students who have:
- Have a family member who has survived or is currently fighting pancreatic cancer
- Are currently fighting or have survived pancreatic cancer themselves
In addition, applicants must:
- Be a high school senior,
- Have been accepted into an accredited college or university,
- Have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
All applications must be submitted by July 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Please submit a 500 to 1,000 word essay on ONE of the following topics:
- How has pancreatic cancer had an effect on your life? How have your priorities changed?
- What actions have you taken to bring awareness and attention to pancreatic cancer in your community?
- What have you learned from your experience with pancreatic cancer, and how might you help others because of it?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available