Burger Law Scholarship 2020
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution and maintain at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA. Please provide a current or most recent copy of your transcripts.
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Must apply to the contest via email and provide your name, address, phone number, resume and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend.
How to Apply:
- Write an essay that should be at least 800 words, with a limit of 2500 words. On the following topic:
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available