Business and Community Scholarship
- This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. This includes incoming first-year college students who are high school graduates or possess a GED.
- The scholarship candidate must be able to show proof of admission or attendance (e.g., a transcript or acceptance letter) at an accredited educational program, as stated above.
- The scholarship candidate must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
How to Apply:
Please submit the following documents in order to be considered:
- An up-to-date resumé or C.V.
- A current unofficial transcript from the candidate’s college. Incoming first-year college students may submit a current unofficial transcript from their high school and a copy of their college acceptance letter (PDF file type preferred).
- A brief essay response (1000 words maximum) addressing the following:
- Tell us about your business and discuss how this experience has impacted your education. We’d love to hear from young business owners and entrepreneurs who are influencing their communities in positive ways while still pursuing higher education.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available