Butler Law Firm People Helping People Scholarship
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be able to demonstrate in their essay, their commitment to helping people.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above.
How to Apply:
- Answer the following questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- What inspired your commitment to help people?
- In what ways have you already demonstrated your commitment to helping people in need?
- How has your commitment to helping people, informed your education goals?
- What kind of career do you plan to do have, or work do you plan to do, that will allow you to help people in the future?
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available