Butler Law Firm’s “Make the World Better” Scholarship
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program anywhere in the world. This includes accredited community college students, high school seniors, and students who possess a GED who have been accepted or enrolled into an accredited program.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
All applications must be submitted by February 19, 2020.
How to Apply
- Create a 2-10 minute long video that explains:
- what you want to do to make the world a better place,
- how you plan to do it, and
- one or more GREAT aspects of your plan.
- Upload your video to YouTube.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes:
- your resume
- your unofficial transcript
- a link to the YouTube video
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available