- Open to graduate and undergraduate students.
- International students are welcome to apply.
All applications must be submitted by March 31, 2019.
How to Apply
- Write an essay of 500-1,000 words on one of the following topics:
- Describe the top 10 most significant TV or movie cars for one of the following decades:
- This can be any combination of cars featured in TV or movies, but all 10 must be from the same decade. The type of significance can be of your choosing (popularity, influence, best-selling, entertainment factor). For example, if this were for the 1970’s, one car might be The Dukes of Hazzard Car (Dodge Charger).
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.