Camera Runner Photography Scholarship
- Must be enrolled in an accredited U.S. high school, college, or university.
- Both part-time and full-time students are welcome to apply.
- Applicants are not required to study in related fields.
All applications must be submitted by August 31, 2018.
How to Submit
- Write an essay of 500-600 words on the topic: “What do you like about photography?”
- Submit your favorite picture taken by yourself.
- Submit the name of your school and documents of proof that you are a student.
- Submit your full name and address.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.