CCD Law Spokane Community Scholarship
- Available to high school seniors who reside in Spokane or the valley (and nearby communities) and will be attending college in the fall.
- Must be a graduating high school senior.
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
All applications must be submitted by October 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit an essay of approximately 500 words on the following topic:
- How you would make the streets of Spokane safer. We work with many car accident victims and personal injury cases here, and your answer could address anything from a dangerous intersection to how to curb texting and driving or even making roads safer for bicyclists.
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available