Cerebral Palsy Scholarship
- You must be a college student who has been diagnosed with cerebral palsy
- You must be accepted to a four-year college or university
- You must have a GPA of 2.5 or more
How to Apply:
- You must write and submit an essay answering this question:
- How has cerebral palsy affected your educational goals and how will the scholarship money help you in reaching your academic goals?
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available