Champions of Justice and Well-Being Scholarship
- Open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- Must be able to describe your experience/s that led you to wanting to promote justice and to work for the well-being of others.
- Must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above.
All applications must be submitted by December 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Answer the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Describe a pivot point in your life when someone helped you or gave you a break.
- How did this give you a new outlook on life that helped you to get through a difficult time?
- How has this experience informed you education and career goals?
- In what ways do you plan to promote justice and the well-being of others?
- Submit an updated resume and current unofficial transcript.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available