Child Welfare and Development (CWD) Scholarship for Students Pursuing a Degree in Social Work 2018-2019
- Currently enrolled in good standing in an accredited sociology, psychology or social sciences undergraduate program in the United States
- Current overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrated history of working with or on-behalf of children who have experienced neglect or abuse (through advocacy, community involvement, volunteerism or research efforts)
- Demonstrated financial need
All applications must be submitted by January 31, 2019.
How to Apply
- Please submit the following:
- First and Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Current college or university you attend
- Current GPA
- Expected graduation date
- Current course of study
- Applicants must submit a 1-2 page essay that explains:
- Why you’ve chosen to pursue a career in social work and child welfare
- What your specific extracurricular experience is working with or on the behalf of at-risk or traumatized children
- How you intend to use this award
- Finally, please include any pictures you have that might demonstrate your extracurricular efforts.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available