STEPS TO APPLY:
1. Review your eligibility. This is an early career fellowship program. Graduate and professional school students and those who have completed graduate studies (degree awarded) within the last five years may apply. Areas of study may include social/behavioral sciences, health and medicine, physical or biological sciences, engineering, law/business/public administration, or relevant interdisciplinary fields. Learn more about eligibility.
2. Review the Prospective Units page. Click on unit links to find activities that interest you. Consider e-mailing unit staff to gauge their interest in hosting a fellow.
3. Fill out the application form. Your application may be saved at various stages and returned to later.
4. Notify Referees. TWO references are required. These must be relevant to your academic, professional, volunteer, or other related experience. Towards the beginning of the application form, you will be asked to provide an email address for each referee. Complete this section right away to ensure that your referees have adequate time to submit their reference before the application deadline. Mailed reference letters will NOT be accepted.
Please alert your referees that they will receive an automated “Information Request” email from Scholar Select/Mirzayan S&T Policy Fellowship Program. This email will contain a unique link to a recommendation form to be filled on your behalf. An email confirmation will be sent to you when a reference has been received.
To ensure delivery of the recommendation request, you may wish to ask your referees to add email@example.com to their contacts, email address book, or safe senders list.
5. Review all sections of the application prior to submission.
6. Submit application.