Civil Justice Scholarship
- Currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program.
- Applicant should demonstrate a strong interest in the legal industry, journalism, and/or supporting free speech.
- Candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above.
Answer the following prompts and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Briefly describe how this scholarship would assist in your education and future goals and what your goals are.
- What are the reasons why you have chosen to become part of the legal profession?
- In what ways will your education and degree allow you to give back to your community?
- Updated resume
- Essay response, 1,000-word maximum. See prompts and questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Online Application Available
About Council & Associates, LLC