Cohen & Cohen Scholarship
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in accredited undergraduate, graduate or professional program. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be able to demonstrate that their surviving an auto accident, or standing by the side of someone who did, has inspired and pushed them to make the most out of their life.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above.
Answer the following prompts and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Briefly describe the auto accident you or the victim was in, the injuries and damage sustained in the accident, and what the recovery period was like.
- How did your accident, or the person you took care of after an accident, inform your education goals?
- What are your career goals? Did the accident change these, if so, how?
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available