College Bound Scholarship
- As part of the College Bound sign-up process, students pledge to:
- Graduate from a Washington State high school or approved homeschool program with a cumulative 2.0 GPA or higher.
- Have no felony convictions.
- Apply for financial aid by completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or WASFA (Washington Application for State Financial Aid).
- In order to receive the scholarship, students must fulfill the pledge and:
- Be income-eligible, as determined by their college with the information from their FAFSA or WASFA.
- Be accepted to an eligible college and begin attending within one year of high school graduation.
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and Washington resident, or have DACA status.
All applications must be submitted by June 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- The College Bound Scholarship program is an early commitment of state financial aid to eligible students who sign up in middle school and fulfill the scholarship pledge. Apply if you are in 7th or 8th grade and meet one or more of the income requirements.
- You must enroll and earn college credit(s) no later than the fall term (as defined by the college) one academic year following high school graduation. For example, if you graduate by August 2017, you have until fall 2018 to enroll and earn college credit.
Amount: Amount Varies
Online Application Available