- Enrolled undergraduate or graduate students as well as high school seniors are encouraged to apply! Selection will be based on the free responses submitted by applicants. Financial need will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident
- Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
All applications must be submitted by April 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit an entry via web form on Contests information page during the Entry Period.
- Entrants will be required to provide their complete name and valid e-mail address and other required fields as indicated.
- Limit one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per Facebook account during the Entry Period.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.