- Any citizenship or nationality.
- Must be a full-time student at an accredited four-year or two-year university, community college or junior college, or a graduate degree program.
- You have to be at least 18 years old.
All applications must be submitted by June 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (at least 1,500 words) on one of the topics below:
- Can devices in a classroom and clouds fuel digital education revolution?
- What is under the bonnet of education digital transformation?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.