Company.com Scholarship for Children of Small Business Owners
- Be the child of a small business owner
- Have a 2.8 GPA
- Be accepted into an accredited post-secondary school
All applications must be submitted by July 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Complete a 500- to 1,000-word essay on ONE of the following topics:
- What challenges have you faced as the child of a small business owner?
- In what ways has being the child of a small business owner shaped your goals in life?
- In what ways do you believe our society can help support small business owners who are chasing the American Dream?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available