- Scholarship entry form must be filled out completely and accurately. Upon winning the scholarship, proof of enrollment must be provided.
- If you have yet to enroll in college, the scholarship award will be held for up to one calendar year until proof of enrollment can be provided.
- All entrants must be enrolled in a two-year or four-year college or university, or be planning to attend college within one calendar year.
- No entrant can win more than two (2) scholarships in any calendar year.
- All decisions made by CompareCards are considered final.
- One entry per person
- If you are selected, you must agree to submit a picture of yourself holding your scholarship award check, with a brief statement about how the award will help you manage your college expenses.
All applications must be submitted by June 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- Answer the trivia questions provided on the website
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available