- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Minimum GPA of 3.0. Or, if your school participates in an alternate pass/fail grading system, a passing status is required.
- Must be a full-time student attending (or planning to attend on a full-time basis) an accredited institution of higher education
- If selected, please be prepared to provide an official statement of your current academic status. Your school’s registrar will be able to provide you with documentation that proves your enrollment. Failure to include all required materials will result in immediate rejection of the application
All applications must be submitted by September 14, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit a video (less than 2 minutes) answering one of the following questions:
- What is your top motivator for practicing medicine and why?
- How do you find a balance between your education/responsibilities and personal life to avoid getting burned out?
- What are you looking for in your first job as a physician?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available