Connecticut Domestic Violence Information Center’s Good Samaritan Scholarship
- The Good Samaritan Scholarship is open to all undergraduate, graduate, and law school students, as well as incoming college freshmen.
- Applicants must be enrolled at an accredited U.S. educational institution.
- They also must show excellent academic standing with at least a 3.0 GPA.
How to Apply:
The following application materials must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered for the Good Samaritan Scholarship:
- A current resume that includes up to date contact information and proof of charitable and volunteer experience
- A letter of recommendation from someone who can attest to your charitable qualities
- An academic transcript
- A 500 word essay that identifies the applicant and describes the applicant’s Good Samaritan characteristics as well as examples of acts of kindness towards others
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available