Counter Culturist Literature Lovers Essay Scholarship
- Currently enrolled in an Undergraduate or Postgraduate institution.
- Must be in good educational standing.
- Applicants under 18 must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Must submit the essay as a PDF, along with name, address, and proof of current enrollment
- To participate in this scholarship program you’ll have to create an essay over 1,000 words on the topic of ‘How (Favorite Author/Book) Changed My Life’.
- Your essay should weave personal experience with the ideas or language presented by the author.
- Write something you truly care about.
- We’re not looking for a rigid academic synthesis of the topic. But instead, an essay that illustrates the importance of books in our modern culture.
- Make it inspirational, make it thought provoking, and make it fun.
- The individual who produces the highest quality essay will receive $500 that can be used for course materials or other education-related resources. If you would like to know more, please continue reading.
Online Application Available