- Be studying in the USA and at least 18 years of age
- Be a holder of a minimum GPA of 2.8
- Be currently enrolled in an institution that offers a major in education or healthcare related field
This scholarship is awarded monthly to students.
How to Apply
- Write a 500-750 word essay that describes your career ambitions and why they are currently studying or why the need to pursue an education or healthcare degree.
- To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name, email address as well as phone number.
- A 500-750-word essay in Microsoft Word Document format. On each page, at the top, you must include your name, email address as well as your phone number.
- Either proof of current institution enrollment and recent transcript or future school enrollment.
- CV or Resume (Optional).
- What drove you to pursue a career in education or healthcare
- Targets you have set in your studies
- Type of career you envy after graduating
- How you intend to positively impact all the lives of those around you
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available