Creative Scholarship Program
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent U.S. resident.
- Be accepted to an institution of higher learning.
- Be graduating high school, receiving GED within 9 months, or be a college student enrolled in college or graduate school for the upcoming semester.
All applications must be submitted by April 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- Submit a digital photo of yourself.
- Submit a copy of your high school or college transcript.
- Write an essay (600 words or less) or create a video (2 minutes or less) on the following topic:
- Discuss what should be done, if anything, by social media and other internet companies to help curb and prosecute cases involving cyber-bullying and harassment.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available