Creative Soul Music School Scholarship
- High School Seniors, Undergraduate students and Graduate Students
- Must be a Music Major.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- United States residents.
How to Apply:
- Complete the scholarship application found on the scholarships website.
- Answer the following questions in the form of a short essay (500 word maximum)
- How do you feel the impact of music education in our families and society has changed from the classical period to our modern age and culture?
- What challenges do music learning students, parents, and families face today to make their music education a value?
- Please share a story of a time that your music education or experiences created a special memory for you or your family.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available