Credit Repair Scholarship Essay Contest
- Any undergraduate and graduate students
- Must be 18 years and older
- Enrolled full-time study in U.S. institution
All applications must be submitted by December 20, 2017. Winner will be announced by December 31, 2017.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (between 1,000-2,000 words). The topic of your choice must bring to light the issues surrounding credit repair and help raise awareness of how your credit score impacts on your financial situation.
- Post the article to your blog.
- Submit your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide proof of enrollment.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available