Crush The PMP Scholarship Program
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants with a passion for business and/or project management.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
All applications must be submitted by October 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write a 1,000 word essay answering the following questions:
- Project managers are needed across many different industries, why do you think that is?
- What are the top 5 skills a project manager needs to possess?
- When managing a new project, what would be your first process?
- What are your career aspirations and what tools or resources online do you think you’ll utilize to help your journey?
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available