CT Chimney Repair Scholarship
- Must be a student in the United States.
- Must be considering a career in construction, plumbing, carpentry, or other skilled trades.
All applications must be submitted by December 1, 2019.
How to Apply
- Write a blog post of 1000+ words on a topic focusing on your career goals. This can be focused on what inspired you to pursue a career in your target field, a story about a past project, or any other hands-on experience.
- Post the article to your blog – this can be a student blog on your university website or your own website. Typically, contacting a university professional about a university website isn’t too difficult – and it doesn’t hurt to try.
- Include at least 3 links citing authoritative resources on constructions trends and technology, including 1 link to ctchimneyrepair.net.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.