CYCLESTER – ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2017-2018
- Must be a U.S. or Canada citizen
- A student who is currently studying at a United States or Canadian-based accredited post-secondary institution
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.5
check expired july 2018.
All applications must be submitted by December 30, 2017. Winner will be announced on February 25, 2018.
How to Apply
You must follow these instruction when submitting your application for this scholarship:
- Include your full name and email address
- The essay you provide should be a minimum of 750 words
- Your submission should be in either Microsoft Word or Wordpad format. PDF submissions are not allowed.
- Duplicate essays and plagiarism are not permitted.
- You will also need to include a short video totaling three minutes or less in length that answers the following question:
- Why Cycling is considered to be one of the best exercises?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available