Dallas Car Accident Lawyers Cancer Awareness Scholarship
- You or a loved one has been diagnosed with cancer (any type).
- You have been accepted to or are currently enrolled in an accredited university in the U.S. (Both undergraduate and graduate students are encouraged to apply).
- You have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
All applications must be submitted by December 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write a 500-1,000 word essay on ONE of the following topics:
- How has living with your or your loved one’s cancer diagnosis affected your plans in life especially with pursuing a higher education?
- What’s one thing you think would make the biggest difference in how our society treats cancer?
- What obstacles do people with cancer face that you would like the general public to know about?
- Submit via the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available