David Bate Personal Injury Law Scholarship
- This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or accredited community college program in the United States. First-year college students who are high school graduates (or possess a GED) are welcome to apply.
- The candidate must be able to show proof of admission or attendance (e.g., a transcript or acceptance letter) at an accredited educational program, as stated above.
- The scholarship candidate must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- To apply, please submit the follow:
- An updated resumé or C.V.
- A current unofficial transcript from the candidate’s college. Incoming first-year college students may submit a current unofficial transcript from their high school and a copy of their college acceptance letter (PDF file format is preferred).
- A brief essay response (1000 words maximum) addressing the following:
- Tell us about your field of study, your intended career, and how you hope to influence the lives of accident victims in a positive way. What made you choose this course of study, and what do you hope to accomplish in your future career?
Online Application Available