Diceus Computer Science Scholarship
- Must be a graduate of a public or accredited private high school.
- Must be a first-year student in a computer engineering or computer science program at a US-based college or university, residing in US.
- Must have a minimum composite SAT score of 1700 or ACT score of 27.
- Must have strong theoretical background of programming, research, and math.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Must be passionate about computer engineering.
All applications must be submitted by December 18, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available